Tuesday 17 January 2012

Well today I was hoping for another Use Up to add to my list! But never mind...soon though. 


*A good tip if you run out of bath bubbles you can use body wash if you have lots of that taking up room in your stash


*Another money saving tip: if you are brave enough to write a stash list and see what you have and some products you don't like or got given, you could make hampers to give people for birthday and Christmas ...this way you can count them as use ups and saves £££'s!


Okay so I have been selling lots on Ebay and every time I use up I add £1 to my pot I've decided to buy some beats headphones.  For a short time only they are on offer at Comet with an extra 20%! This means that the beats headphones I brought were originally £300, were now £161 in the sale but with the 20% off they are now £129...bargain! Also you can collect in a store near you so its free delivery!! I got some for me and my boyfriend!


www.comet.com for a bargain on other things as well!


So how are you lot going with your new years resolutions...whether you are doing the same challenge as me or other ones?


love Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment