Monday 23 January 2012

Results! and Charity Event

Its a new week!

So I have been a bit neglectful in the last week. But today was my results from University...I was so nervous it was unreal....however I have done really well so I am soo pleased.  I haven't had any more use ups as I was hoping to finish my conditioner off but a friend is becoming a hair dresser and he needed someone to practice on so I let him...it was really nice to get all pampered.

Also my ebay selling is going well so its been a week of good things!

I also collected my Dr Dre Beats headphones and I am in love with them! They are soo nice and I got such a bargain it was unreal.

Another thing that I have been really interested in, is this charity event...What's in your box where some local women are trying to raise money for the local childrens ward at the Royal Cornwall Hospital because one of their sons needed a certain machine but had to have one that wasn't as good as they only have 1 top of the range one and that was already being used by someone else.  It's a really good idea. You pay £5 for a box and on the 17th Feb you are guaranteed a prize.  The prizes are amazing!



So if you have some spare money and want to buy a box or you are a business who can donate then please do...its an amazing cause and a fantastic idea.

They have met both their targets but they are still going.

Closing Date is the 16th Feb to buy.

Love ashleigh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment