Wednesday 25 January 2012

Another Use Up!

Finally I have another Use-UP!!!  which means another £ in my pot!


This was a travel size conditioner from the Thistle Hotel.  This would have been accumulated either when me or my mum had stayed at one of these hotels.  I really liked this product. I got 3/4 washes out of it (could have been more as I know my mum was using it as well.  It had a lovely smell and was lovely to apply to my hair.  I obviously cant buy this again but I know I have more in my stash so that's fine.


This is only a short post this time as I have Coursework for Uni and its late :P :P


How are you lot getting on with your new years resolutions?? 


Anyone given up yet? Normally I give up after a month...but I am determined to keep this one...it is helping clear out my room as well...which is a bonus!




Drop me a line via facebook or twitter or on here...I would love to hear from you!




Love Ashleigh xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment