Monday 16 January 2012

First few reviews on products

Hey everyone,

So I have added to my list and have these Use Ups.  I'm going to review them to see whether I would buy again or not.

  Both the Mini travel size conditioners were liberated from different hotels when either my mum or I travelled overnight anywhere.  Both had at least 4 uses out of them, which is surprising considering they are just freebies provided by hotels.  They were both fragranced with sweet smells.  I would use again!




  My next review is on Sunsilk shampoo Deeply Brunette.  I am one of those people that takes ages to find a really good shampoo.  But now I have and this is it.  My hair tends to get greasy quickly and so I need something to combat this.  This is the wonder product.  I love how the shampoo itself is all glittery, however, where I use to buy it has discontinued it.  But it was a bargain at £0.89 so I did buy quite a few whenever I went near this shop as its a bit of drive from where I live or I got others to get some for me!  However, it is a good job that I have some in my toiletry stash!





·  My next review is on this L'Oreal Volume Shocking Two Step Construction Mascara in Black.  This is an amazing product especially if you have non-existent eye lashes.  This is so easy to apply and makes them look so nice. When I brought it, it was only $6 on offer.  It's a shame that its all gone but while I lived in Orlando over the summer I picked up another one similar to this so I will start using that one now. 




·   My final review is on this  nails inc London in pink.  I loved this nail varnish and got it a last year when it was free with the glamour magazine. They normally retail between £10 - £12 and all you had to do was buy the magazine for £2...bargin! Normally with freebies you have certain judgements.  However, this product proved me wrong.  I love it so easy to apply, looks lovely and deffinately worth paying full price.  Really sad its all run out though and I don't have any more in my stash :(.  I will have to use up more nail varnishes before I can buy another one of these or if I see it on offer...sometimes they do offers with Coke/Diet Coke products.

Happy Reading


Love Ashleigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment